Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser


Do YOU watch The Biggest Loser?



If you were a contestant on The Biggest Loser, would you want Jillian or Bob as your trainer?


I am a HUGE Biggest Loser fan! I can't wait to see the season 8 premiere tonight! Last's season was a complete shock when Jerry and Stella whooped the competition despite their being sent home after week one. That's inspiration for us all to know that anything is possible, to never lose hope, and to always work towards meeting our goals.


My sister-in-law tells the story about her friend in a Chicago suburb seeing Jerry and Stella at the gym. How cool is THAT? What an inspiration they are to me!


So tell me, are you tuning in tonight? I will be...with my balance ball and hand weights! Weekly Biggest Loser workouts, that's right!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I hate that shoe. I tried to get into it but for so many reasons it makes me mad!! Jillian drives me nuts, and she isn't even an RD! I would rather have the guy, he seems much more normal and in control.

    As for your question about the bacon, it's from Trader Joe's, and it's the only nitrate free bacon I have found! It's turkey bacon though, and I'm not sure if they have regular bacon, but they probably do.

    Enjoy your show tonight! I might tune in..we'll see! I also don't like all the commercials, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the biggest loser, but my vote would be for Jillian. In fact, I have a Jillian workout dvd "SHRED" (still on the ocean container) that is pretty good. Less than half an hour and definitely a cardio & strength workout - I have a friend who uses it religiously and it has shown great results (along w/ a balanced diet of course). The biggest losers are super inspiring. Everytime I would watch a show it would make me feel like I need to get out there and do something. Hope the new season is great!!

    ReplyDelete